PLAYER CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators.
- Refrain from conduct which could be regarded as sexual or other harassment.
- Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
- Care and respect the uniform and equipment provided to you.
- Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train and play fully.
- Conduct yourself in a responsible manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
- Maintain a high standard of personal behaviour at all times.
- Abide by the rules and respect the decision of the umpires. Be courteous and use the correct process when seeking a rule clarification.
- Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- Co-operate with coaches and staff in relation to programs that adequately prepare you for competition.
- Do not engage in practices that affect sporting performance (alcohol, tobacco and drug use).
This code of conduct is based on the Netball Australia National Code of Behaviour.